Sunday, October 7, 2007

Wedding: Heather & Derek

Okay, back to business now! :-) Things have been so busy around here that it's been awhile since I've posted any of the wedding pictures or portraits that I've been taking, so over the next week or so I want to share some of the photos that I've captured over the past few months.

Here are a few photos from Heather & Derek's 7-7-07 wedding. I posted their engagement photos awhile back. They had a beautiful wedding at Pretty Place overlooking the mountains!
There was a beautiful dove release after the wedding ceremony. The doves were provided by A Spirit's Wings White Dove Releases. Contact Julia Gaunt at (828) 582-9115, for more information on a dove release for your special event.

More fun was had at Heather & Derek's reception held at the Greenville Marriott.

No comments: