Thursday, June 21, 2007

Engagement: Heather & Derek

I wanted to share some photos from my engagement portrait session with Heather & Derek at the Rock Quarry last week. I had fun working with them and Heather's adorable dog, Lucy, who played a major role in Derek's proposal with her cute little "Will you marry me?" t-shirt. Working with animals definitely adds a whole new dimension to portrait photography, but it was fun! :-)

**CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEIR SLIDESHOW.**

I'm looking forward to the lucky wedding day on 07-07-07!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute way to propose! Those pictures (and the slide show) are awesome, Anita! I heard somewhere that there are over 35,000 weddings scheduled across the country for July 7, 2007. WOW!

Pam said...

That is soooo cute with the little dog!