Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding: Sarah & Matt

Sarah & Matt were married one month ago today on September 8th at Sarah's parent's barn. What a beautiful place for a wedding! Teri & Brad, I'm telling you, if you ever need to make some extra money, just start renting out your house for weddings...you'll make a fortune! :-) This was a fun wedding for Ryan and I, since he was able to come along with me as a 2nd shooter. Whenever we're both photographing a wedding, we always turn it into a little competition to see who can get the best shots. And yes, Ryan, I posted one of your pictures (see last photo) on the blog and several more made it into the slideshow! ;-)

**SEE SARAH & MATT'S WEDDING SLIDESHOW**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anita-
These are absolutely beautiful! You have truly captured the beauty and love between my little sister and my new brother.I definitely teared up watching the slideshow:)Thanks for keeping the memories alive!

Anonymous said...

Anita-
You and Ryan were a true joy to have share our special day with us. We are so happy how the pictures turned out and cant wait to see more! Thank you again!
Sarah & Matt DelCueto

Pam said...

My neighbors behind me have a big red barn, and their granddaughter got married there a while back. It was a beautiful backdrop for a wedding.

Anonymous said...

I was a bridesmaid in this wedding and these pictures are as beautiful as the actual event. You did a wonderful job and I haven't even seen the slideshow yet!

Jordan Gage