Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gotcha!

Finally, a picture of Zachary that isn't blurry or have half of his face cut off! He's been on the move so much lately that it's been hard to get a good picture of him. He used to run away from the camera, but now his new thing is to walk right up to the lens grinning ear to ear. It's really cute, but the only problem is the camera won't focus with him so close. Yesterday, I decided to grab my camera and just sit in his room with him for a little bit to see if I could get a decent shot of him. After many clicks of the shutter, I was finally able to capture a picture I was happy with. How can anyone resist that crooked little grin and wrinkled up nose?! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just look at those curly locks! He is precious! That smile looks vaguely familiar -- oh, it's the same one Mason usually gives me when I try to photograph him! :)

Pam said...

What a CUTIE! You certainly are bloggy-prolific here lately!