Friday, March 2, 2007

Send in the clowns!

Elaina has been learning about the circus at school this past week and yesterday was "Clown Day" where all the 1st graders got to dress up like clowns. I went and took pictures of her class during the activities and I just have to say that I would never be able to be a 1st grade teacher! I was exhausted after just trying to line them all up for a group picture! Once I had them all lined up, I'd get in place to take the picture and they would all be scattered again...it was like trying to keep a bunch of ants contained in one place! It was fun though...and I always enjoy getting to see Elaina interact with her classmates.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Ha, ha!!! After teaching K5 for 6 years, I TOTALLY know what you are talking about. Those special theme days were so much fun, but the kids went absolutely bonkers! Of course, the parents were there to witness the mayhem, and I would always have to explain to them that it is not always like that. Just remember this day (and others)when it comes time to give the teacher a gift at the end of the year...!