Sunday, March 11, 2007

Anybody got the time?

OK, so I'm more and more convinced each day that it's true what they say about losing brain cells with each kid that you have. I hate to admit it, but we're one of those families who didn't set our clocks forward last night. Let me explain...I knew this weekend was Daylight Savings Time, but I was convinced for some reason that we were supposed to do it on Sunday night this year, instead of Saturday. I'm not sure where I got the idea from, but I'm still convinced that I heard it somewhere and didn't just make it up. So anyway, at around 9:45 or actually 10:45 this morning as we were getting ready for church, Ryan discovered that the computer and some of our other "smarter than we are" technology in the house had already set their clocks forward. At least we didn't show up at church while everyone else was walking out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee! You are hilarious, Anita! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who is losing brain cells. Have a great week!