Saturday, March 31, 2007

Engagement: Stephanie & Matt

I met Stephanie and Matt today at the Rock Quarry Park for their engagement photos. They drove up from Athens, GA to have their photos taken here in Greenville, although their wedding will be in GA. It was a beautiful day and surprisingly the park wasn't too crowded, so it was the perfect setting for their photos.
Stephanie and Matt, it was great working with you today! Thanks for having me photograph your engagement pictures. I hope you guys enjoy them!

**CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SLIDESHOW.**

I leave you with one more photo...our little friend, the mole, who we happened upon as we walked through the park today. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of them lying on the grass and him kissing her forehead! Cute angle!

A cute little mole you found there!

Happy April Fools!

David Spach said...

Hey Anita!
Your super talented. I am just starting to dabble in photography. I bought Pam and me a new Canon Powershot a710is (not DSLR - but only cost us $250). I am starting to learn about apertures, focal lengths, f-stops, and other manual settings. So hopefully soon, Pam's blog will have some nice portaits and photos on it. Love the photos and videos on your blog. Have a great day!
David Spach