Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1 Year Portrait: Sarah

I took Sarah's 1 year portrait just before her birthday and have finally gotten her slideshow done. It's hard to believe it's been a year since I took this picture of her during her newborn portrait session! I've been looking forward to sharing these pictures of this little cutie at one year old! I posted some of them for her birthday on July 1st. Here are the rest of my favorites from her portrait session.Tickle, tickle...look at the size of her Daddy's hands next to that little face!After we went to the park, we headed over to Sarah's house for the rest of her pictures. The colors in their house were so perfect for these shots!And of course, she had to have her cake and eat it too! ;-)Enjoy the slideshow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tutu and cake ones. I have two very girly girls. They would approve as well!