Sunday, August 31, 2008

Engagement: Marcie & Chris

I met Marcie & Chris downtown for their engagement session during their visit to Greenville a few weeks ago. They live in DC and I have to say that I think Marcie has one of the coolest jobs ever...she works at the Smithsonian Institute...how cool is that?! Marcie, I'll be taking you up on your offer of a personal tour if we ever make it there for a vacation! :-) It was great meeting you guys and I'm looking forward to the wedding coming up just around the corner in October! Enjoy the slideshow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anita! We are simply blown away by these photos, and have received similar feedback from friends and family. We had a great time with you shooting them in downtown Greenville, discovering all kinds of new nooks and crannies. And the results are wonderful, thanks more to your skill as a photographer than our ease in posing! We just can't thank you enough... Marcie and Chris