Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm a Winner!

I just found out tonight that I actually won something! This is not a normal occurrence for me, so I am very excited about it! I don't normally enter photography contests because most of them require a fee to enter and I just feel like that's a waste of my money, so I don't enter anything. Well, my website company (Portfoliositez.com) and another photography website forum (SimplySplash.com) ran a newborn photography contest and it was free, so I decided to enter one of my favorite newborn images. And I WON the contest! My prize, you might be wondering...a free website template and hosting for as long as I want to stay with the company! What a wonderful prize! :-)

Here's the image that won the contest...adorable little Sarah. Strange thing is, I just saw her mom, Allison, out at a restaurant today and then found out tonight that I won this contest...how weird is that?!
Here's Portfoliositez' contest winner announcement on their blog.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Congratulations, Anita! I just know that if you entered more, you would win more!

Anita & Ryan Goodman said...

Thanks Pam! Maybe I will start entering more contests. This has given me the taste of what it's like to win and I like it! ;-) Now I can say that I'm an "award winning photographer"! LOL :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I feel honored that my little Sarah was the model. This is definitely going in Sarah's baby book. Congratulations!