Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Birthday Boy

As the lack of posts lately may have shown, it's been busy around here. I'll share more about what all has been going on in the Goodman household later, but for now, I wanted to share some pictures of Zachary's birthday party from this past weekend. He turned 1 on Sunday. I can't believe that my little baby is 1 year old already!

We went to visit my family in VA over the weekend and had a party for Zachary there. He wasn't very happy about having to wear his birthday hat, but he LOVED his birthday cake! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those frosting pictures are hilarious! It's fun to watch one-year-olds enjoy their cake, but it's a pain to clean them up! :)

Pam said...

Yeah! A new post! Happy Birthday, Zachary! Kids and cake are such a great combo, aren't they?