Monday, February 26, 2007

Work, Work, Work

This past weekend was another weekend spent editing. We're close to finishing up another wedding video and are excited to see another project almost marked off our list. We've been running behind since my pregnancy and Zachary's birth, but have been taking on less jobs to help get caught up, so much of our time during the week and especially on the weekends has been spent editing lately. We're finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you to all of our clients who have been so patient with us as you've waited to relive your wedding day through your video. We hope that it has been worth the wait for everyone.

Here's a link to the Wedding Highlights Video from the wedding we're editing now. This wedding was at the Kilgore-Lewis House in downtown Greenville...one of my favorite venues!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I am sitting here crying. You do beautiful work. I think I'll get married all over again so that you can do my wedding!