Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Photography Update

I've taken the past 2 years off from photographing weddings. Besides the need to take time off during my pregnancy and during Zachary's first year, I also just needed the time to recharge. Since we've continued to provide wedding videography services during my "hiatus", I've still been editing weddings, so it really doesn't feel like it's been that long since I've photographed one...it's hard to believe! I'm looking forward to starting back again with my first wedding in May and some portrait sessions in the mean time and can't wait to share some of my new work with you. Until then, I've been enjoying photographing my beautiful children...not always the most cooperative, but still the best models a mother could ask for! ;-) Here are some of my favorite photographs that I've captured of them.

This is my absolute favorite portrait of Elaina and Zachary taken when he was 4 weeks old. (I love how his little toes are spread apart and Elaina's look of pure adoration for her baby brother.) You'll notice the filmstrip of photographs at the top of this blog are from this photo session.
Zachary's precious little feet in his daddy's hands:
Zachary at 7 months:

6 year old Elaina...growing up WAY too fast!

No comments: