Saturday, February 17, 2007

First Words

I've been wanting to start this for quite awhile now and have recently been inspired by several "blogger friends", so I'm finally doing it! Zachary turned 8 months old today, so I figured what better day than today to start? Here is a video clip of Zachary saying his favorite first word "Mama". He also says "Amen" when we're eating, but maybe that's one of those words only a mommy can understand.



It's hard to believe my baby boy is already 8 months old! I remember bringing him home from the hospital and thinking how I wish he could stay that little forever. Now I can't wait to see the new things that he's learning and doing every day. I'm looking forward to sharing many of those moments with you in this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like his daddy!!