Monday, May 21, 2007

Wedding: Brittany & Brent

On Saturday, Ryan and I captured Brittany & Brent's wedding day in both stills and video. It was my first time taking photos for a wedding in over 2 years! It's hard to believe it's been that long since I took my break from wedding photography! It's the longest amount of time that I've been away from Zachary and I was a little worried because he's been going through some major separation anxiety for the past few months, but he did really good with his Aunt Debbie, so that was a relief!

It was great getting back into the swing of things and it was great working with Brent's family again. We photographed and videotaped his sister's wedding 3 years ago and their family hasn't changed a bit...they still kept us laughing the whole time! :-)

**SEE BRITTANY & BRENT'S WEDDING SLIDESHOW**

Here's Brittany's bridal portrait, taken on the COLDEST day in April. It was in the 30's that morning, if I recall correctly!
Congratulations Brittany & Brent! Thank you for allowing Ryan and I to share in your special day!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful, as always, Anita!

Anonymous said...

May 19th...huh? Do you remember whose wedding you photographed six years ago on that same day??