Monday, May 4, 2009

Engagement: Mia & Lee

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-01

Many times, one of the hardest things about a portrait session for me is choosing my favorite images from the session to post on the blog...yes, I'm the stereotypical woman who can't make a decision for the life of me! Well, Mia & Lee's engagement session was definitely one of those that I had a hard time choosing my favorites! These two knew how to work the camera and they made my job easy to get the both "fun and passionate" pictures that they were looking for.

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-03

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-05

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-06

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-02

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-13

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-14

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-09

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-18

mia-lee-engagement-portrait-sc-20

These are only half of the favorites that I chose. To see the rest of my favorites from Mia & Lee's engagement session, check out our Facebook page and become a fan!

No comments: