Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wedding Photography: Hunter & David

Here's a few shots from my last wedding for 2008. Hunter & David had a beautiful Christmas wedding at Greenville ARP Church. The weather became a bit messy throughout the day, but we were able to get some shots outside before the ceremony in between the sporadic drizzling rain. I had to include the next two shots because I remember cracking up laughing when I took the first one...I love Hunter's facial expression here! :-) She thought that she had just caught a glimpse of David across the way, but was relieved to find out that it wasn't him and he had not seen his beautiful bride before her walk down the aisle! ;-)Sometimes I wish I were a bit taller, so I could have an easier time getting shots like this one through the window of the church door...or maybe I should start wearing heals to weddings...ummm, I don't think so.The happy couple just after the ceremony.How cool is this? A relative was in the hospital and couldn't come to the wedding, but she was able to watch the entire ceremony and talk to Hunter & David via webcam. It's amazing how far technology has come!Hunter & David's reception was held at The Saw Mill and the cozy fire made a beautiful backdrop for their first dance.Congratulations Hunter & David...thank you for having us capture all the special moments of your big day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love that ring shot! And the lighting on the first dance photos is amazing!

Anonymous said...

The kiss in the hallway of the church is great. I like the informal moments that you captured.