Wednesday, April 11, 2007

68 Years

Today marks 68 years since my mother came into the world. She passed away 2 years ago on the morning after her 66th birthday. I made this photomontage video for her for Mother's Day in 2004, a few months after we found out that her cancer had returned. Since I shared my dad's birthday video, I thought I'd share this one too. It's not my best work by any means. It was done at a very difficult time when my mom was very sick and I was incredibly swamped with work, but I wanted to do something for her in a fun way to preserve some of the special moments from her life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful slide show, Anita! Your mom was so pretty! I see a strong resemblance to her in you!

Pam said...

That was sweet. I'm sure you miss her very much.